Saturday, July 18, 2009

Shopping Bag Heaven

I just purchased three new reusable shopping bags and they are a joy to behold. This purchase was very unlike me....These bags cost more than the 1.99 I am usually willing to spend on...well just about anything. But just look at them. Aren't they so very pretty. I have many shopping bags-well technically just bags. I have a motley collection of old pre-school totes, Trader Joes canvas bags, a few cheapo bags I picked up here and there and a denim one my grandma made years ago. Sadly I am too embarrassed to take them anywhere but Aldi.


These new bags from BlueQ are awesome. They are sturdy, stay open by themselves (a plus at Walmart where they stare at you like you have 3 heads if you come in with a reusable bag) and they hold a lot. Did I mention they are made form 95% post consumer recyclable material. Yeah baby! Buy some-it will do ya good.

No comments: